GET IN TOUCH
WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Please let us know if you have any questions before placing your order.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Q. How do you clean the Transducer Transom Holder from barnacle build-up?
- All that needs to be done is to raise and lower the slide a few times and the barnacles will fall right off.
Q. What if the holder needs to be, a little shorter, or a corner needs to be cut off?
- The material is very easy to cut with a saw. For any type of adjustments you may need to make!
Q. What if I have bumper rails on my boat?
- You will need to add a nylon washer (length dependent upon depth of the rail) behind each screw hole, so the slide handle will raise up past the rail!
Q. What other equipment can I attach to this device?
- Any type of equipment you can currently attach to the conventional fixed holders. There are no limitations as far as the equipment fits.
Q. How quickly will I receive my Transducer Holder after I have ordered it?
- We usually ship within 24 hours of your purchase. However, the time of delivery will vary based on your location. Since we only do ground shipping, in most cases the delivery will take 3 – 7 business days. Please contact us if you need to rush and order and we can assist.
Q. Can I get this device anywhere else?
- We are currently looking to partner with other vendors but at this time you can only get this product from us.
Q. Can this be cut to a different length?
- Yes, it will be cut to any desired length at no extra charge.
IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE CONTACT US.